Program Officer, Peer Assisted Study Session
- Fixed Term (until 31.12.18), Full Time
- Vice Chancellor and President’s Division
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $75,189 to $80,979 pa
Your New Division:
With one of the largest and fastest-growing footprints of any university in the country, CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory, with strong growth in student numbers, courses, campuses and accolades. The Student Representative Council aims to unite the student body with fairness, respect and constructive progress, and directly contribute to enhancing the student experience.
Your New Role:
- Coordinate the recruitment, employment and ongoing support of PASS Leaders.
- Develop appropriate promotion strategies and liaise with academic staff to encourage student participation in the PASS Program.
- Be a high involvement team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment.
- Build strong professional networks and develop and maintain working relationships
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge of the operation of office software packages including word processing, desktop publishing and spread sheeting.
- Proven time management and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32340
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday 25 March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.