Project Leader, ICT Infrastructure
- Continuing , Full Time
- Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD)
- CQUniversity Rockhampton
- Total Remuneration $95,145 to $107,052 pa
Your New Division:
Are you passionate and motivated about delivering ICT Infrastructure Projects? Can you demonstrate project leadership expertise and delivery in the following fields - learning spaces, building refurbishment and ICT Infrastructure for challenging campus expansion plans?
If this sounds like you and you are ready for the next step in your career with a growing and progressive University, we are looking for you!
The Information and Technology Directorate (IaTD) is growing and looking for motivated and engaging people to join one of Queensland's most agile, innovative and can-do ICT departments. Bring your experience in a range of enterprise ICT Infrastructure technologies to h elp CQUniversity deliver innovative solutions for learning, teaching, research and corporate functions.
As a committed team player, you will relish the opportunity to work and grow as part of a diverse ICT team that is values driven and invests in its staff to enable them to support CQUniversity’s fast, evolving business.
You Will Be:
- Accustomed to working on demanding tasks that require substantial effort and commitment
- highly motivated, driven team member who enjoys working in a participative and empowered environment
You Will Have:
- A detailed knowledge of ICT Infrastructure and building refurbishment project leadership experience with complex projects.
- Experience in the delivery of ICT and Learning Space projects in the Australian Higher Education sector.
- Qualifications and extensive relevant experience; or extensive project leadership experience and proven relevant expertise.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32046
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday 19th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply