Talent Acquisition Administrator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
About the role
- A $65K - $80K plus super
- Fixed Term (9 Month)
The Talent Acquisition Administrator is expected to build strong and effective professional networks across the faculty/division and broader HR unit. The position will also develop an understanding of the particular dynamics of the structure, priorities and staff within a particular area so that a tailored and effective recruitment service may be provided. It is expected that the Talent Acquisition Administrator will exercise complete discretion and absolute confidentiality, at all times
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ability to draft and prepare recruitment related documentation with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated skills in using office software including email, word processing, spreadsheets and experience in using computerised HR systems, including data review and general reporting.
- Previous experience working in Recruitment or Human Resources administration function and/or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Jessica Qu, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Applications close: Wednesday 21st March 2018