Lecturer in Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology
- Continuing, Part Time (0.8FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $87,679 to $104,120 (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and develop your academic profile even further? Why not do so at Australia’s most inclusive and engaged university?
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of applied science, medical science, environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, medical imaging, medical sonography, oral health and chiropractic. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest.
Your New Role:
- Actively contributing to the growing Echocardiography and Cardiac Physiology undergraduate / postgraduate course through the development, delivery and coordination (where necessary) of profession-specific and inter-professional units.
- Designing and conducting tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, clinical sessions and / or laboratory sessions in both face-to-face and mixed modes on-campus and in partner facilities.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated professional who communicates well and who gains job satisfaction from having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
- An innovative thinker who continuously explores new ways to do your job successfully by challenging existing approaches and practices and making strategic suggestions for improvement.
You Will Have:
- Relevant postgraduate qualification in Echocardiography or NAPSE (or equivalent accreditation) paired with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Echocardiography.
- Demonstrated ability to teach and supervise undergraduate University students using flexible delivery systems.
- Experience working with Australian Public hospital systems and administration and experience in liaising and negotiating with Senior Cardiac Physicians in a clinical and academic environment.
- Experience in Cardiac Catheter lab development facilitation and management and in differentiation of Allied Health roles in Cardiac Catheter Labs.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32378
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 2 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.