Teacher in Laboratory Operations
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Mackay
- Total Salary $64,178 to $73,181 pa
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of applied science, medical science, environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, medical imaging, medical sonography, oral health and chiropractic. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest.
Your New Role:
- Developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and webbased clients specific to the MSL Laboratory Operations Training Package.
- Using flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups.
- Contributing to the review, development and implementation of training packages/syllabus, course content, teaching, and learning resources.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated and people-focused professional who gains job satisfaction from collaborating and cooperating with other business departments to achieve positive business outcomes.
- A resilient individual who responds well to change and who seeks out opportunities for personal and professional development and additional responsibility in order to learn new skills and grow.
You Will Have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent.
- Possession of relevant vocational qualification/s at the level equivalent to or higher than the level to be delivered (certificate, trade certificate, diploma, degree or masters).
- Knowledge of the education and training sector and the ability to positively respond to new directions and demands of the training market.
- Demonstrated capacity for best practice in the management of teaching and learning activities including delivery, assessment and evaluation.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32388
- Applications Close: 11:59pm, 25 March, 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.