Data Integrity Officer
3 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Future Student Recruitment pillar has been established to strengthen marketing efforts, ensuring UNSW is the premier destination in the state for local students and the premier destination in the country for internationals.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term, 12 months
The role of CRM Data Integrity Officer sits within the Future Student Experience Team and provides a critical function assisting in the management of data within CRM (Customer Relationship Management system), ensuring that contact records are updated, maintained and cleansed accurately and regularly. Additionally, the role maintains the integrity of marketing lists within CRM and assists in the reporting of the overall effectiveness of conversion activities.
The CRM Data Integrity & Records Coordinator reports to the CRM Data Integrity & Records Manager. This position has no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high level of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Experience with data analysis, quality, cleaning, extraction and validation tools experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with a depth of subsequent relevant experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience in a related discipline, preferably within the tertiary education sector.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Sunday 25 March, 11:30pm