Administrator - Academic Office Team
Temporary Administrator – Full time 4 month contract
Based in Roehampton, south west London
We have an immediate requirement for an Administrator to work in our Academic Office team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information already on student systems.
- Processing student documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the academic office manager for resolution.
- Entering student and account data into student records’ databases.
- Maintaining data entry requirements by following data programme techniques and procedures.
- Verifying entered student data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data; combining data from both systems when student information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Covering Reception duties; providing a 5* service to students, staff and visitors
- Good customer service skills and approach
- Computer literacy
- An ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to work fast (but without mistakes)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of Moodle would be an advantage
Glion Institute of Higher Education has been providing a premium education experience in hospitality and event, sport and entertainment management for over 50 years. Today, with campuses in Switzerland, London and online, Glion is ranked among the top 3 hospitality management schools in the world and specializes in preparing graduates for international careers in globally influential companies.
Glion’s approach to education is unique and entirely different from other universities or institutions. The learning and teaching environment not only provides a holistic education, but continually exposes students to a range of industry networks in the areas of luxury, finance, real estate as well as hotels, resorts and events companies. Our student’s success in their chosen career is what drives us as an organization.
To apply, please send your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Administrator - Academic Office Team
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly