Advanced Manufacturing Lab Coordinator
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Built Environment (BE) is one of the largest built environment faculties in Australia and is internationally renowned for its comprehensive range of multidisciplinary degree programs. UNSW BE focus is on research and education relevant to the design, delivery and management of the 21st century city and the elements. The Faculty’s strategic direction is one based on a commitment to deliver high impact research and graduates equipped with the knowledge and practical skills required to realise sustainable urban environments of enduring cultural value
About the role
- $83,653K-$99,306K (plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
- Continuing appointment
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant degree or qualification with relevant work experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- High level experience in a workshop environment including maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Strong communication skills in delivering upskilling workshops and inductions.
- A strong working knowledge of construction techniques relevant to the Built Environment.
- A high level of digital proficiency including advanced knowledge of CAD and CNC.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant HSE protocols.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop good relationships and work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated organizational capability, including the capacity to meet deadlines and work effectively with minimal supervision.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed or fail to complete the selection criteria
Melinda Wimborne - Manager
Applications close: 21 March 2018