Clinical Academic, Medical Sonography
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 (inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Do you have a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in the Medical Sonography profession? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of students? Take the next valuable step in your career – dive into the world of Academia at Australia’s most inclusive and engaged universities!
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of applied science, medical science, environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, medical imaging, medical sonography, oral health and chiropractic. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest.
Your New Role:
- Liaising with industry to initiate and maintain partnerships to facilitate effective and rewarding clinical learning experiences for the Bachelor of Medical Sonography/Graduate Diploma of Medical Sonography students.
- Ensuring students have relevant clinical learning experiences by closely monitoring student placements and effectively liaising with Work Integrated Learning Officers.
- Being actively involved in the Course Committee to assist in formulating innovative and practical curriculum ideas and operationalising these in relation to clinical learning experiences.
You Will Be:
- A life-long learner who is able to identify and capitalise on opportunities for leveraging existing partnerships and networks (or developing new connections) that will support and promote the strategic direction of the University.
- A people-focused professional who enjoys sharing knowledge, experience and ideas and who communicates complex technical/specialist information in a way that can be easily understood by others.
You Will Have:
- A relevant postgraduate qualification in Medical Sonography paired with clinical experience as a Sonographer and eligibility for registration with ASAR.
- High-level negotiation skills and level of credibility in order to negotiate and establish partnerships with industry.
- Demonstrated record of contribution to the profession through industry, community and/or teaching involvement.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32398
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Sunday, 25 March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply