Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Echocardiography/Cardiac Physiology
- Continuing, Part Time (0.9 FTE and 0.6FTE)
- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- CQUniversity Sydney and Brisbane
- Total Remuneration (based on full time rate and inclusive of 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading): Academic Level B – $109,599 to $130,150 pa Academic Level C – $134,262 to $154,395 pa
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and develop your academic profile even further? Why not do so at Australia’s most inclusive and engaged university?
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences encompasses psychology, safety science, environmental health, health promotion and accident forensics. We are continuing to develop and deliver a broad spectrum of courses in the fields of applied science, medical science, environmental science, exercise and sport science, paramedic science, medical imaging, medical sonography, oral health and chiropractic. All courses are taught by enthusiastic staff with extensive industry experience, expertise in research, teaching and consulting in their areas of interest.
Your New Role:
- Actively contributing to the growing Echocardiography and Cardiac Physiology undergraduate / postgraduate course through the development, delivery and coordination (where necessary) of profession-specific and inter-professional units.
- Conducting and designing tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, clinical sessions and / or laboratory sessions in both face-to-face and mixed modes on-campus and in partner facilities.
- Critically evaluating the operations of the teaching programme and communicating such evaluations to the relevant Deputy Vice-Chancellor/Dean/Head as appropriate, and providing leadership in the discipline through activities such as consultancy, performance and exhibition.
You Will Be:
- A self-motivated professional who communicates well and who gains job satisfaction from inspiring and guiding others and gaining acceptance of ideas and plans.
- An innovative thinker who continuously explores new ways to do your job successfully by challenging existing approaches and practices and making strategic suggestions for improvement.
You Will Have:
- When submitting your application for these positions, please provide evidence of the qualifications and experience outlined in the provided Position Descriptions.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32366
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Monday, 2 April 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.