Quality and Compliance Visa Officer
- Based in UniSA International at City West Campus, 101 Currie St, Adelaide
- Full-time, two (2) year fixed term contract
- Salary range: $66,774 - $79,459 per annum (plus super)
About the Job
Based in the International Office, this position is responsible for:
- Completing assessment of prospective international student applications against the Government’s genuine temporary entrant criteria, to support the Simplified Student Visa Framework;
- Actively participate in the continuous development of the University’s policies and procedures to support the Government’s Simplified Student Visa Framework;
- Support the delivery of established quality assurance frameworks which assist the University to meet its compliance and regulatory obligations in relation to international students.
This is an interactive role with a strong customer service focus dealing with international students, University staff and external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
You will have strong skills in interpreting and applying policies, regulations and guidelines, together with strong verbal and written communication skills. You will have experience working with minimum supervision in a complex team environment with demonstrated organisation and time management skills. Direct experience working within the Department of Home Affairs (formerly Department of Immigration and Border Protection) and Student Visas is highly desirable. If this is of interest to you, please apply today!
A University of Enterprise
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is an innovative, outward-looking institution known for its strong and engaged research and its experientially-based teaching and learning that is conducted in close collaboration with business, industry, government and the professions.
In recent years, we have maintained a strong upward trajectory across a number of key indicators and are ranked among the world’s top 50 young institutions. We are committed to international education activities and alumni, graduates who are equipped to meet the demands and expectations of the worldwide workforce, a culturally diverse staff and increasing student mobility.
Benefits on Offer
At UniSA, we seek to enrich people’s lives through the creation and application of knowledge. Our staff love to be a part of an organisational culture that promotes a strong commitment to educating professionals, sharing knowledge, and engaging with our communities.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and we have a family friendly approach to ensure you enjoy a healthy work/life balance.
Lodging your Application
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit https://workingatunisa.nga.net.au/. Please refer to the online application form which will indicate which selection criteria you need to address. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Georgie Hart, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Central on +618 8302 1700 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number #1109.
Applications close: 9:00 am Friday 23 March 2018
Pursuant to the Children's Protection Act 1993 (SA), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current South Australian Working with Children Assessment.
- Preview Application Form
In addition to your salary, the University will make employer superannuation contributions. The amount of superannuation you are entitled to will depend on the nature of your employment. You will also be entitled to annual leave loading, and other beneficial employment conditions. See more benefits of working for UniSA
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online through Working at UniSA. If you experience any difficulty lodging your application visit FAQs.
For further support contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.
- If you have NOT registered with our e-recruitment system, you can begin your Application by clicking the 'Begin' button below.
- If you are unsure if you have registered before, click here and follow the steps
- FORGOTTEN YOUR LOGIN DETAILS? click here and follow the steps