Education Support Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Art & Design leads Australia with a focus on media innovation and emerging technologies. The Faculty’s approach is interdisciplinary, advancing tradition and challenging existing thinking. UNSW Art & Design is an internationally recognised centre for arts-led transdisciplinary research in science and technology, our strengths span Art Theory and Criticism; Film, Television and Digital Media; Visual Arts and Crafts. The Faculty is comprised of renowned practitioners, researchers and thinkers spanning contemporary visual arts, creativity and culture, design and innovation.
About the role
- $83k - $89k plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
- Continuing appointment
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Education Support Officer administers faculty Technology Enabled Learning and Teaching (TELT) systems and provides support to academic staff in their usage. The Education Support Officer also works closely with the Education Support Manager and Educational Developers to support the development, implementation and evaluation of learning, teaching and assessment programs.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic, organised, performance driven, and able to work flexibly within a team.
You will have:
- A relevant degree and experience supporting the research, development, delivery and evaluation of educational programs and projects.
- Strong computer literacy with excellent skills in educational technologies, including web-based learning management systems (LMS) and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of staff and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of learning theories, pedagogical practices and their relationship to emerging educational technologies.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: 25 March 2018