Marketing, Operations and Administration Officer
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Engineering is the largest supplier of STEM talent to the nation. Over the last 15 years, the faculty has graduated more entrepreneurs and CEOs of ASX-listed companies than any other university. At the forefront of innovation, UNSW Engineering works closely with industry to achieve bold targets for global impact. One of the key faculty initiatives to facilitate knowledge exchange is the university’s commitment to Innovation Central Sydney.
UNSW TechConnect is a university-wide initiative funded by the NSW Department of Industry $18 million “Boosting Business Innovation Program”. The core focus of TechConnect is connecting small to medium enterprises (SMEs) who want to scale up and innovate with leading researchers, cutting-edge training and world-class facilities at UNSW.
About the role
- $83K-$89K plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term until June 2020
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
As the Marketing, Operations & Administration Officer you will sit within the Industry & Innovation team and play a pivotal role in the day-to-day activities of TechConnect. The successful candidate will possess an above average proficiency with digital marketing and design tools, and be highly organised and self-motivated with exceptional skills in stakeholder management and communications.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- A relevant degree or qualification with relevant work experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Extensive administrative experience with well-developed, finance, budgeting and analytical skills and demonstrated experience in developing administrative systems and procedures.
- Extensive marketing experience with demonstrated knowledge of relevant digital tools and a high proficiency in professional writing.
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating corporate events, functions or conferences.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Danielle Neale, Entrepreneur in Residence UNSW Engineering
T: 0481 451 636
Applications close: Sunday 25 March 11:59 pm