Media and Content Lead, STEMM
- Work closely with world-leading researchers
- Develop stories on a very wide range of topics and disciplines
- Cover ground-breaking discoveries that have global economic and social impact
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Global Profile & Reputation Unit is responsible for harnessing communications and creative capability to help UNSW reach key audiences in a way that positions UNSW as a global leader in higher education, and meets key strategic goals.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term, 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The Media & Content Lead: STEMM will promote the reputation of the Faculties of Science, Engineering and Medicine at UNSW through development of media & content for distribution via external media, publications, digital media and where relevant social media.
Join a team of high performance media and content experts specialising in engaging, compelling storytelling that showcases our research, academic excellence and commitment to a just society. The Media and Content team are a passionate end to end, multi-channel and platform team working across digital, print and broadcast who are creative, results driven and audience-centric.
The role of the Media & Content Lead: STEMM reports to the Media and Content Manager Cluster 2. This role has no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Proven expertise in content production and execution across all digital mediums including media, search, websites, social media and mobile.
- A relevant degree and experience of implementing media and broader communications strategies.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday 21 March, 11:30 pm