Administrative Coordinator – Office of CFO
- One of Australia’s leading research and teaching universities
- Vibrant culture with a strong sense of community and inclusion
- Enjoy a role that makes a difference by collaborating and learning from the best
At UNSW Sydney, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Sydney has developed an exciting ten-year strategic plan focused on Academic Excellence, Social Engagement and Global Impact that aims to see it ranked in the Top 50 universities in the world by 2025.
The University has recently undertaken an exciting phase of transformation and change. Finance is a significant internal function dedicated to continuing to build a high-performance culture whilst delivering excellent finance support.
- $71k - $80k plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed term 12 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
About the role:
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a dynamic team. The Finance Business Support team provides strategic and operational support to the CFO, Deputy CFO and Senior Leadership team on business, people, operational, process improvement and project work for UNSW Finance. The position works closely with the team to provide operational support across a broad range of Finance activities and projects.
The role is the first point of contact for all administrative services delivered across the Finance function and has responsibility for purchasing, HR processing, event co-ordination and office resource management.
About the successful applicant:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification or degree with subsequent relevant experience in an administrative position, or equivalent level of knowledge gained through other education, training or experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in a range of computing skills such as Microsoft Office suite, word processing databases, applications, e-mails and websites.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service and a positive, flexible and adaptable attitude with a willingness to take on a wide range of tasks and adjust to competing and shifting priorities.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills and demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills and an ability to resolve complex, sensitive issues effectively.
Please apply online by submitting your resume with a short cover letter. Applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed below.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Friday 16th March