Learning and Teaching Analyst
- Fixed-Term, Full-Time (until 15 April 2020)
- Learning & Teaching Services
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $82,930 to $90,697
Your New Division:
Learning and Teaching Services is responsible for shaping and implementing the University’s vision of excellence in learning and teaching. Learning and Teaching Services leads strategic initiatives to enhance the quality of learning and teaching across the University to effectively support learning and teaching governance and quality frameworks, academic development, and student learning.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will be the Learning and Teaching (LTS) lead in the implementation of the Blackboard Predict project within CQUniversity. You will provide management support with the implementation team as well as work closely with the business intelligence team, unit evaluation team and senior learning designers to deliver quality business analytics. The successful applicant will have demonstrated experience in managing a project including identifying all critical deadlines, allocation of resources and facilitating the successful completion of a significant project.
You Will Be:
- Identifying opportunities for leveraging existing partnerships/networks or developing new ones that will support and promote CQUniversity.
- Planning for long term success through careful planning and well-established strategic direction.
You Will Have:
- Knowledge of the higher education sector, including familiarity with learning and teaching, technology and data/analytics issues relevant to Universities (essential).
- A degree with at least four years subsequent relevant experience or extensive experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32395
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Thursday 22nd March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply