Postdoc in the field of Motor Control and Motor Learning
POSTDOC POSITION in the field of MOTOR CONTROL and MOTOR LEARNING
Department: Department of Natural Sciences in Kinanthropology, Faculty of Physical Culture, Palacky University in Olomouc
Deadline: March 16, 2018
Start date: September 1, 2018
The dean of the Faculty of Physical Culture, Palacky University in Olomouc, invites applications for the position
Postdoc – in the field of motor control and motor learning
The planned focus of mobility is closely related to one of the major research areas studied at the Faculty of Physical Culture: human movement science. The research will be focused on movement analysis and motor control and will be conducted in the area:
Diagnostics in persons with motor difficulties, development of the sensorimotor skills in children and youth, effect of specific intervention strategies (instructions, augmented feedbacks, choice) on motor learning.
- The candidate is a post-doc in accordance with the definition; that is, a researcher up to 7 years after being granted the Ph.D. degree or its foreign equivalent (equivalent to level 8 of ISCED) since the date of submitting the project application, and
- Has been active outside the Czech Republic in the field of science and research with the working time of at least 0.5 for at least 2 years (as of the date of submitting the project application) within the last 3 years, or was a Ph.D. student abroad, and
- Proves his/her publication activity (professional publications registered in the databases Web of Science, Scopus or ERIH PLUS, and at the same time publications in the form of “an article”, “book chapters”, “a letter” and “a review”) – at least 2 publication outputs in the last 3 years (as of the date of submitting the project application).
- the postdoc full time position (non-academic) for ten months
- salary 3.000 € per month
- modern working environment with state-of-the-art equipment
The application should include:
- professional CV
- diploma or nostrification
- document(s) proving research activity outside the Czech Republic
- a list of publication outputs in the last 3 years
- a list and a brief description of scientific-research projects (national and international) where the candidate collaborated on in the last 3 years
- cover letter including specification of the benefits for the hosting institution
- brief description of the research the researcher intends to work on; justification of its need in relation to the research field
- recommendation by the previous supervisor or the Head of the workplace/scientific-research team where the candidate operates
- mobility schedule approved by the hosting institution
Anticipated start date: The position is available from September 1st, 2018
The submission date is March 16th, 2018.
Please submit your application by e-mail to: email@example.com.
Further information about:
- Faculty of Physical Culture, Palacky University in Olomouc: https://www.upol.cz/en/