Work Integrated Learning Training Administrator, Industrial Training Administrator
4 days left
- Full Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Faculty of Engineering is recognised as providing the best education internationally. This education produces professional practitioners through an enjoyable experience built upon academic excellence, innovative technology, inspiring teaching and engaged learning.
About the role
- $71K-$80K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- Fixed Term until 19th December 2018
This role administers the procedures and process that students must undertake to complete the requirements for Industrial training. Industrial Training is an essential work integrated learning experience that our students must undertake in order to graduate from Engineering, ensuring our graduates are career-ready to enter the workplace. Working with our school academics, the position ensures that there is a streamlined process throughout the Faculty of Engineering, enhancing our students’ experience.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- A tertiary level degree or equivalent knowledge and experience gained from working in similar environments, preferably with the university or tertiary education sector.
- An understanding of emerging trends in Work-Integrated Learning (WIL) and experience in delivering the coordination of program content.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with a diverse range of stakeholders, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills in establishing and developing productive work relationships.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and to work under pressure, with some supervision and on multiple tasks.
- High level skills in word processing, data processing, and Microsoft Office tools.
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple software platforms, such as the Student Information Management Systems, Learning Management Systems and Customer Relationship Management Systems.
- Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and commitment to attending relevant health and safety training.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Michele Hannon, Internship and Industry Support Officer
T: (61 2) 9385 7721
Applications close: Friday 23 March 2018