Research Fellow in Health
- Classification: Research Academic Level B
- Salary Range: Res B: $92,746 - $110,134 pa
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, full-time, available until 31 December 2022
- Position Reports to: Senior Research Fellow
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Dr Toby Freeman
- Closing Date: 11.00 am, Wednesday 18 April 2018
The Research Fellow will assist Chief Investigators and other members of the research team with the implementation of a National Health and Medical Research Council funded project that will determine the health impacts of the strategies Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care organisations use to ameliorate the negative health effects of ongoing colonisation. The title of the project is “Decolonising practice in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander primary health care”.
The Research Fellow role will involve overall management of the project, organising and recruiting for the various research methods with each partner service and contributing to data collection, analysis, and write up, including report production. The position requires qualitative and quantitative research skills and very high level written and oral communication. Preference will be given to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander researchers. This position will receive Broad to Generally unguided supervision.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.