Manager, Human Resources Business Partner
- Join a national team and be part of the core service interface of HR within the organisation
- Be responsible for effective delivery of HR services for a designated client group
- Full-time continuing position based in North Sydney, Melbourne, or Brisbane
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU’s mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
Within HR Business Partnering, there are four HR Business Partnering teams working to identified client groups as well as specialist Recruitment, Capabilities and Development and Superannuation and Salary Packaging Specialist teams. The HR Business Partnering teams are generalist HR practitioners who are responsive to all staff queries, identify issues and trends and recommend intervention; initiate people management processes and monitor progress; provide people management advice, coaching and guidance service to line managers and supervisors; support change management and support case management.
As Manager, HR Business Partner you will:
- provide the highest standard of business partnership for members of the executive/ senior executive
- lead, implement and/or design people management initiatives with the executive/ senior executive
- understand the University’s workforce profile and that of client groups to identify workforce trends
- provide oversight to the HR Business partnering team to promote the efficient delivery a range of end to end people management processes
- lead change processes utilising the Framework for Leading and Managing Change
- represent Human Resources on relevant committees and working parties.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- relevant degree, preferably at postgraduate level, and extensive relevant experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any combination of education, training and/or experience
- substantial business acumen and ability to identify new ways for HR to support business strategy
- experience in managing change supported by sound facilitation skills
- significant knowledge of HR people management practice, and an awareness of issues affecting the Australian higher education sector.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description.
Total remuneration valued to $128,125- $136,720 pa, including salary component $108,349- $115,695 pa (Higher Education Worker Level 9), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Liza Rainbird, Associate Director HR Business Partnering on (02) 9739 2632.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Wednesday 21 March at 11.55pm