Senior Learning Designer
- Full Time
- Fixed Term, Full Time (until 31st January 2020)
- Learning & Teaching
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Salary $82,930 to $90,697 pa
Your New Division:
Learning and Teaching is responsible for shaping and implementing the University’s vision of excellence in learning and teaching. Learning and Teaching leads strategic initiatives to enhance the quality of learning and teaching across the University to effectively support learning and teaching governance and quality frameworks, academic development, and student learning.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will support the implementation of CQUniversity’s Learning and Teaching Operation Plan by working with teaching staff to develop sustainable, accessible and high quality digital and online learning resources, activities and experiences appropriate for the disciple. The successful applicant will have an ability to respond appropriately to a wide range of clients and client needs while maintaining a high standard of quality customer service.
You Will Be:
- Sharing ideas and information with a diverse range of audiences and the ability to impact and influence others to achieve common goals through effective communication.
- Working on demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
- Incorporating your pedagogical and best practice design knowledge to develop and build curriculum and assessment.
You Will Have:
- A relevant degree plus at least four years subsequent relevant experience in education and training (essential).
- Knowledge of curriculum and assessment design teaching methodologies and online learning pedagogies (essential).
- Detailed knowledge and experience with a learning management system (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32385
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply