Work Integrated Learning Support Officer, HASS
- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 5
- Salary Range: ($67,157 - $74,331)
- Employment Type: Continuing, Full-time
- Position Reports to: Work Integrated Learning Coordinator
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Alison Lamnek
- Closing Date: 9:00 am, Friday 16 March 2018
Working under general direction, the Work Integrated Learning Support Officer is responsible for providing a range of support services for the College’s Work Integrated Learning (WIL) programs.
This role works closely with the College’s WIL Coordinator to leverage WIL opportunities externally with industry and internally to assist with administration, matching students to placements, ensuring students meet requirements for, and promoting WIL to students, in order to enhance positive graduate outcomes.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.