Marketing and Communications Manager, CQC2T
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Australian Centre of Excellence for Quantum Computation & Communication Technology (CQC2T) is an international research effort to develop the science and technology of a global quantum computing information network, encompassing ultra-fast quantum computation, absolutely secure quantum communication and distributed quantum information processing.
About the role
- $102K-$115K plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- Fixed Term, 24 months
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
The CQC2T Marketing and Communications Manager will take responsibility for implementing strategies to maximise the Centre’s international profile and engagement as well as coordinating return of activities and preparing high-quality reports and promotional material. The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for taking a lead role in driving the communications for external audiences of CQC2T utilising all platforms including website, social media, email, and information brochures to fully engage all stakeholders.
The role of Marketing and Communications Manager reports to the Centre’s Chief Operating Officer and has no direct reports.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Well-developed written and oral communication is essential; experience in writing for a variety of audiences and proof-reading skills an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience managing and delivering a significant printed publication such as an annual report, book, catalogue or brochure, from concept to collation, proofreading and printing.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or similar discipline with extensive subsequent experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Mr Tony Raeside, Chief Operations Officer at Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology
T: (02) 9385 9584
Applications close: Monday 19 March 2018, 11:30pm