- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. UNSW has an emphasis on supporting students of high potential from underrepresented equity groups including those with a disability.
Disability Services sits within Student Life portfolio. Student Life delivers comprehensive support programs across the whole student lifecycle and is committed to improving accessibility of the physical, digital and learning environments for all students.
About the role
- A $89K - $96K per year (plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
Disability Advisers are responsible for the assessment, provision and facilitation of educational adjustments and other support services for students who register with Disability Services at UNSW.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An understanding of the range of issues relating to students with a disability, and strategies to ensure success;
- Experience working with students with a disability, preferably in a tertiary education context;
- An undergraduate degree with relevant work experience.
You should systematically address all selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Should you have previously applied for Job Opening 60833 - Disability Advisor you will not be required to submit a new application for this vacancy.
Michelle Kerr, Disabilities Team Leader, Senior Student Equity Officer (Disabilities)
T: (61 2) 9385 4685
Applications close: 16 March 2018