Expression of Interest for Lecturer Level B/C, Psychological Sciences
- Enjoy access to flexible work arrangements
- Contribute to the growth and direction of ACAP as thought leaders in the industry
- Work within an innovative environment, responsive to the profession to become pioneers in the discipline
ACAP are seeking an expression of interest for two upcoming permanent roles due to expansion in our Brisbane Campus.
These roles will be part of an exciting new development offering undergraduate courses in psychological sciences on the ACAP Brisbane campus.
The people we seek will have demonstrated the following:
- Doctoral qualification in an area of psychology (essential)
- Ability to teach in higher education settings in an area relevant to psychology
- Ability to develop teaching materials and coordinate units of study
- Ability to conduct research leading to publications in high quality, peer reviewed journals
- Ability to supervise student research (Honours and postgraduate level)
- Administrative experience linked to teaching and research
What we can do for you:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Study assistance up to 100% reimbursement (subject to conditions) First class modern facilities
- Career progression and development pathways
- Collegial and collaborative environment with the aim of academic excellence
- Mobility within the organisation and locations
- Health & Wellbeing packages which includes free counselling for employees and family, discounted gym membership, movie tickets, discounts on travel, accommodation and insurance
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
Who we are
Established in 1983, the Australian College of Applied Psychology (ACAP) is a leader in applied psychology education and courses promoting individual and community wellbeing.
The college faculty promotes a collegial environment, hands-on approach and supportive culture, within a diverse student community.
We are a Higher Education Institution and Registered Training Organisation within the Careers & Industry Division of Navitas Limited, an ASX 200 listed company.
ACAP is evolving and looking at innovative ways with a forward focused approach on adapting to the ever changing landscape of education, the marketplace and society. We aim to become a thought leader in our space with the ability to influence stakeholders in the Australian education environment.
We benefit from the support of Navitas, a large diversified global educator who are committed to improving lives through education, passion for student outcome and growth through conviction and rigour.
Teaching and students are at the heart of what drives us. We are proud of our graduates, teachers and support staff and excited about our future, and the future of delivering accessible and effective education.
Our campuses are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Online and soon Perth.
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Australia and to undergo a criminal records check & working with children check. Navitas promotes equality, flexibility and equal opportunity in the workplace.
Please include ref no. 2018-001 in your cover letter, summary or subject heading when applying.
For further information, please contact Kathryn Nicholson Perry on PsychSciHoS@acap.edu.au.
Apply for Expression of Interest for Lecturer Level B/C, Psychological Sciences
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly