4 days left
- Part Time
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Kingsford Legal Centre (KLC) is a community legal centre providing free legal advice and casework to people who live work or study in the Randwick and Botany Local Government area. It is a part of the UNSW Law Faculty and provides clinical legal education to its students.
About the role
- $83,653 plus (9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Fixed Term 12 month appointment
- Part-time (14 hours per week)
This position will be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining creative marketing initiatives across a variety of platforms including the web, social media and electronic direct mail. The successful applicant would look at our current social media as well as looking at the community legal sector and the tertiary education sector to enhance the Centre’s profile. The worker would build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios, in particular with respect to the justice/not for profit sector.
- Demonstrated experience in SEO, Photoshop, Mailchimp and using custom CMS
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business qualification and/or several years' hands on experience in marketing or communications.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Denise Wasley, Office Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 9566
Applications close: 23 March 2018