Lecturer in Organisational Psychology
- Prestigious international university
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Multiple roles available
The University of Adelaide is consistently ranked in the top 1% of the world’s universities with an international reputation for conducting world-leading research across a wide spectrum of areas. We are a member of the Group of Eight - a coalition of Australia’s foremost research intensive universities.
Our employees enjoy a range of benefits and favourable work conditions that include opportunities for career development and advancement.
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, comprises of five schools, and our mission is to improve the health and care of individuals and communities in South Australia, our region and globally through world class research, learning and practice.
The School of Psychology is one of those five schools and offers undergraduate and postgraduate level education in psychology. Research areas in the school spans several core areas of psychological inquiry, utilising both quantitative and qualitative methodologies. Strengths in the school are in the areas of health and clinical psychology, cognition and brain, and social and organisational psychology. The school offers an intellectually stimulating environment in which to work in a prestigious and vibrant University community.
The School offers students a range of accredited pathways to becoming a psychologist. At postgraduate level, the School is unique in South Australia in offering three professional Master programs leading to registration as a Psychologist (Clinical, Health and Organisational and Human Factors).
The School is in the process of refreshing and renewing its teaching methods and offerings, and is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Lecturer (Level B) in Organisational Psychology to join our team and contribute to these endeavours. The School also wishes to strengthen its research performance and capacity, and is especially keen to continue to evolve in translational, interdisciplinary and industry related research, to attract funding and improve impact.
Salary: (Level B) $96,135 - $113,788 per annum
Superannuation: An employer contribution of up to 17% may apply
Term of position: These fixed-term contracts are available for 2 years with a possibility to extend for a further year.
- A PhD or equivalent higher academic qualification in a relevant area.
- Experience in course coordination and highly organised in the management of teaching and learning resources and staffing.
- A record of peer-reviewed publications at national and international level.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional activity.
- The ability to successfully supervise high quality Honours/Masters/PhD projects.
- Registered and endorsed as an Organisational Psychologist
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Approved as a Supervisor by the Psychology Board of Australia or willing to complete training to become an approved supervisor.
Please address and upload your responses to the selection criteria section within the online application. If you have any queries regarding this position, please contact Professor Anna Chur-Hansen, Head of School of Psychology, or email: email@example.com.
To obtain a copy of the Selection Criteria, please visit the University of Adelaide Job opportunities page via this link: http://careers.adelaide.edu.au/cw/en/job/498260/lecturer-oganisational-psychology
Closing date: Thursday, 15th March 2018, 11.55pm
The University of Adelaide is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.