Manager, Workforce Strategy and Development
Human Resource Services
- Continuing, full-time
- $115,650 (HEO 10)
- Plus 17% employer superannuation.Salary packaging options are available.
- Relocation assistance provided
- Applicants must have ongoing full time work rights
The University of New England in Armidale, Australia boasts an excellent national and international reputation being a leader in research and academic innovation that has industry impact. We aim to foster a constructive and engaged culture where creative ideas and innovation thrive.
The Human Resource Services Directorate provides a range of services across the University such asOrganisational Development; Workforce Planning and Change Management; Recruitment; Workplace Relations; Health and Safety; Payroll, Benefits, and Support.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to join our vibrant HR team as Manager, Workforce Strategy & Development has become available. Reporting to the Director, the position is responsible for the development and monitoring/reporting of the:
- UNE workforce strategy and planning;
- University’s Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Employment Strategy and strategies that create a diverse and equitable workplace;
- University’s leadership development strategy and learning and development programs to build workforce capability of UNE staff and ensure a high performance culture; and
- Performance Planning and Development Review System;
- Other HR Strategic projects identified through annual operational planning.
Skills & Experience
Your previous experience in the development and implementation of HR strategies, plans, programs and initiatives and ability to embrace diversity to support an inclusive environment, will be essential. You will have outstanding communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships with key stakeholders. In addition, you will have the capacity to lead, manage and motivate a team, to achieve tangible results.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact David Thorsen, Director: phone 02 – 6773 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Living in Armidale, you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquillity of the New England on a rural property.
To find out more, visit: www.armidaleregion.com.au/ and/or www.experiencethehighs.com.au/
Closing Date: 18 March 2018
Reference No: 218044
For further information and to apply, please visit www.une.edu.au/jobs-at-une