Coordinator, Indigenous Student Support
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Life and Wellbeing Centre
- CQUniversity Rockhampton North
- Total Remuneration $110,064 to $123,836pa (inclusive of cash salary of $93,280 to $104,952 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New Division / School:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre. The Centre provides effective and timely student advice and support to both domestic and international students, as well as a range of programs and services that assist students in maintaining wellbeing and focus throughout their studies.
Your New Role:
- Lead the team in reaching the strategic goals of increasing Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander student participation and academic success.
- Oversee the service delivery of the Indigenous Student Support Team.
You Will Be:
- A high involvement leader and influence others by creating a participative and empowered environment.
- Able to strive to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction.
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for the Coordinator - Indigenous Student Support, please provide evidence of the following qualifications;
- Knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures, societies and protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate sensitively and effectively with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities.
- Operational management and team leadership skills.
- Well-developed research and written communication skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32360
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 18 March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply