Academic, Electrical Power Engineering
- School of Engineering and Technology
- CQUniversity Melbourne
- Casual Academic Rates Apply
Do you have a demonstrated ability to make a positive contribution to a team culture, through effective communication and interpersonal skills?
Your New School:
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. Our locations across Australia provide us with unrivalled access; we have one of the largest and fastest growing footprints of any university in the country. We are bringing our focus on engaged and innovative education to benefit students, industry and communities.
Your New Role:
CQUniversity Australia is currently seeking expressions of interest for Casual Academics to conduct face-to-face lectures, tutorials and/or assignment marking across various undergraduate units in the Electrical Power Engineering Discipline.
Please note this is an expression of interest only - your application will remain current for a period of twelve months.
You Will Have:
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical Power) or another related discipline.
- Relevant experience teaching and/or working within the Electrical Engineering industry.
- Membership, or eligible for membership of Engineers Australia (EA).
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills.
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32353
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, 31 December 2018.
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply