Senior Lecturer in Project Management
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration$134,262 to $154,395 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $113,788 to $130,851 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Do you enjoy developing innovative teaching materials to ensure students are able to meet learning outcomes?
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young Universities in the world by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings. The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector University our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world.
We are seeking a Senior Lecturer – Project Management to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline.
You Will Be:
- Managing people’s issues effectively; providing the necessary direction, support and guidance to facilitate the success of others.
- Communicating complex technical/specialist information in a way that can be understood.
You Will Have:
- A PhD in Project Management or closely related discipline (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- PMP, PRINCE2 or a CAPM certification (essential).
- Membership with the Project Management Institute (PMI) (essential).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University to support students and promote CQUniversity (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32368
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.