Lecturer in Project Management
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $92,886 to $110,303 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
CQUniversity Australia is on a phenomenal trajectory being recognized among the top 150 young Universities in the world by the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings. The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. We are seeking a Lecturer – Project Management to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector University our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world.
In the role of Lecturer – Project Management you will engage, teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students using of multi-modal delivery strategies. This highly sought after position would suit an early career academic, and is an innovative and dynamic way to develop your academic career.
You Will Be:
- Demonstrating capacity to engage and network effectively with industry and community partners and stakeholders.
- Creating an environment that encourages regular and open dialogue and flow of ideas.
You Will Have:
- A postgraduate qualification (PhD) in Project Management or closely related discipline (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- PMP, PRINCE2 or a CAPM certification (essential).
- Membership with the Project Management Institute (essential).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education (essential).
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32367
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.