Senior Lecturer in Information and Communications Technology
2 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $134,262 to $154,395 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $113,788 to $130,851 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. The School of Engineering and Technology is seeking a Senior Lecturer – ICT to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline.
Your New Role:
As a dual sector University, our expertise lies in the provision of high quality on-campus and distance education, where we can provide our students with learning opportunities regardless of their location in Australia or the world.
The successful applicant will have a proven research track record through recent published research outputs with the ability to contribute to research in the School. This highly sought after position is an innovative and dynamic way to develop your academic career.
You Will Be:
- Challenging existing approaches and practices and making strategic suggestions for improvement.
- Collaborating and cooperating with other departments to achieve position business outcomes.
You Will Have:
- Possession of a doctoral qualification (PhD) in Information and Communications Technology or a closely related discipline is a requirement of this role (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- An understanding of current professional and education issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University to support students and promote CQUniversity (essential).
- Membership of Australian Computer Society or willingness to become a member (essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32365
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description.Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.