Lecturer in Information and Communication Technology
- Continuing, Full Time
- School of Engineering & Technology
- CQUniversity Sydney
- Total Remuneration $109,599 to $130,150 pa (inclusive of cash salary of $92,886 to $110,303 plus 17% superannuation and leave loading)
Your New School:
The School of Engineering and Technology is a vibrant and rapidly growing school with over 275 staff and over 5000 students. The School of Engineering and Technology is seeking a Lecturer ICT to make significant contributions to the teaching effort of the School and carry out activities to maintain and develop your scholarly, research and professional activities relevant to the discipline.
Your New Role:
In this role, you will teach and supervise undergraduate and postgraduate University students with experience engaging with tertiary students and supporting their educational development through multi modal delivery strategies. This highly sought after position would suit an early career academic, and is an innovative and dynamic way to develop your academic career.
You Will Be:
- Having intellectual and robust discussions, continual education, professional development and idea exchange.
- Making a positive contribution to curriculum development, writing and evaluation, particularly using flexible modes of delivery.
You Will Have:
- Possession of a doctoral qualification (PhD) in Information and Communication Technology or a closely related discipline (essential).
- Teaching qualification or willingness to undertake a Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Teaching/Education (essential).
- An understanding of current professional and educational issues in higher education and the ability to engage and work effectively with colleagues within the School and across the University to support students and promote CQUniversity (essential)
- Membership of Australian Computer Society or a willingness to become a member (essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32362
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday 20th March 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria, Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.”
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply