Postdoctoral Fellow in Psychology
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR) is a multi-disciplinary research centre administered by the University of New South Wales with nodes at the Australian National University, the University of Melbourne, the University of Sydney and the University of Western Australia and 16 official partners drawn from industry, government and academe.
About the role
- $91K - $121K plus (17% superannuation and leave loading)
- 3 Years Fixed Term
This Postdoctoral Research Fellow role is part of the ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR) working with Professor Anstey in the Cognition and Decision-making research stream. The role will involve analysis of existing large-scale datasets, literature reviews, and contributing to the design of new collaborative projects with economists.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- PhD in Psychology or equivalent, strong statistical skills and an interest in late-life development and ageing
- Experience with multivariate statistics, longitudinal methods and/or decision-making research will be an advantage
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
Professor Kaarin Anstey
T: (61 2) 9399 1019
Applications close: April 2, 2018