Associate Director, Information Services and Technology Applications
1 day left
- Full Time
The Associate Director of CRM and Admissions will lead the strategy, planning, development, release and operations of Boston Universitys CRM and Admissions applications, along with the universitys central Salesforce.com platform on which they are hosted. The Associate Director of CRM and Admissions is a management role that will build, manage and mentor a high performing team; lead the definition and evolution of the universitys CRM, Admissions and Salesforce.com strategy, architecture and development processes; ensure the delivery of applications and components in support of critical university initiatives; and lead the operations of CRM, Admissions and Salesforce.com based services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant IT work experience or the equivalent including managing team(s).
- Advanced analytical, computer/technical and project/process management skills
- Experience establishing departmental or service strategy
- Experience providing immediate supervision over a group or team with multiple senior-level employees and subordinates.
- Experience making decisions with broad departmental, organizational or enterprise impacts
- Salesforce Architect, Developer and Administration Certifications desirable
- Knowledge of Salesforce development, best practices and design patterns desirable – Force.com, Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, custom objects, workflows, triggers, Force.com IDE, migration tools, etc.
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs (bulk API, Metadata API), Web Services (SOAP, REST), e-mail integration desirable
- Knowledge of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party systems using web services and app exchange apps desirable
- Knowledge of Higher Education and related Salesforce.com/.org standards (e.g. HEDA) and applications (e.g. TargetX) is desirable
- Experience with fundamental programming concepts, frameworks, languages and technologies such as Apex, Java, C#, .NET, XML, and JSON
- Understanding of project management concepts and frameworks such as waterfall, Prince 2, Scrum
- Experience and/or certification in ITIL service management practices is desirable
BOSTON, Massachusetts, United States