- School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences
- Various Locations
- Casual Hourly Rates Apply
Your New School:
The School of Health, Medical and Applied Sciences is a fully comprehensive and truly integrated tertiary education provider of a wide range of qualifications across the health, medical and applied sciences disciplines. The structure enhances the responsiveness of the School to industry and community needs in the provision of high quality and inclusive tertiary education and research. The School is underpinned by a strong culture of engagement, leadership, openness, inclusiveness and a ‘can do’ approach that ensures that it is a great School in which to work and study.
Your New Role:
As a Casual Teacher / Tutor – Hairdressing, you will Develop and deliver quality learning services to a wide range of students through outcome focused vocational education and training programs.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Developing effective working relationships with students, client groups and University staff by participating in meetings, industry reference groups, student events and University forums
- Using flexible, blended and distributed learning techniques, options and products for innovative delivery and assessment solutions to meet the changing needs of various client groups
You Will Be:
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning
- Striving to understand and meet customer expectations and satisfaction
You Will Have:
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Possession of a Certificate III in Hairdressing and relevant industry currency (Essential)
- At least three years full time employment experience as a hairdresser in a salon environment, where you have applied the skills and knowledge covered in each unit of competency of the hairdressing qualification. This cannot include time served as an apprentice (Essential)
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or TAE40116 as a minimum (Essential)
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32319
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Saturday, 30 June 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter (optional), Current Resume, Responses to Selection Criteria and Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address. “Applicants for the position must have full time work rights.” CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.