- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
Due to a range of exciting new programs and initiatives to support the UNSW 2025 strategy and enhance the quality of learning and teaching, the Faculty of Art & Design is seeking to appoint a number of Educational Developers.
About the role
- $102k - $115k plus 9.5% superannuation and leave loading
- 12 month fixed term contracts
- Full time (35 hours per week)
- Based at UNSW Paddington campus
Educational Developers work collaboratively to improve faculty capacity and individual teaching capability, through managing and supporting the design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning, teaching and assessment. Working as part of a team of Educational Developers, each of these roles will focus on a specific project, but also work flexibly across all projects and initiatives to support the improvement of learning and teaching within the Faculty.
To be successful in this role you will be enthusiastic, organised, performance driven, and able to work flexibly within a team.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the design, development, review and constructive alignment of courses.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, developing, facilitating and reviewing professional development programs, activities and services to build individual capability in face-to-face, blended and online learning and teaching.
- Proven skills and experience in project management and the use of educational technologies to support learning.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and the proven ability to consult, influence and negotiate with diverse stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: Wednesday, 14 March 2018