Postdoctoral Research Assistant (RA) in the UPAR Project
Grade Number 19
Position Number 600782
Posting Number 1863
One position is available for full-time Postdoctoral Research Assistants (RA) in the UPAR project “Theoretical and computational aspects of topological indices and characterization of extremal graphs”. For more details about the project, please contact Dr. Muhammad Imran at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duties of the Post doc RA is to conduct research in the area of chemical graph theory. The aim of the project is to study the several vertex degree-based, distance based and counting related topological indices to explore the physico-chemical properties of chemical graphs and networks, to develop the computational and algorithmic techniques to compute the several topological indices and to characterize the extremal graphs with respect to topological indices. The appointment will be initially for one year with a possibility of extension for second year depending upon satisfactory performance. The package include a monthly salary of 8000-9000 AED (depending upon qualification and experience), medical insurance and one round trip air ticket.
Master degree in Mathematics with specialization in Graph Theory.
- Ph. D. in Mathematics with specialization in Graph Theory
- Expected Skills/Rank/Experience
- Candidate is expected to have solid background in Graph Theory and its application. He/she must be capable to develop corresponding programming in Matlab/Maple and must be familiar with other software like GAP and HyperChem. Proficiency in English is required (written and oral).
- Special Instructions to Applicant
- Candidate is required to submit a detailed CV, statement of research skills and one Recommendation Letter.
Job Close Date 15-03-2018