Department Head / Academic Worker in Psychology and Psychosomatics
Department Head and concurrently an Academic Worker for Department of Psychology and Psychosomatics
Department Faculty of Medicine
Deadline 21 Mar 2018
Start date upon agreement
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University announces a selection procedure for the position a Department Head and concurrently as an Academic Worker for
Department of Psychology and Psychosomatics
- A University degree in general medicine, psychology or a related field, respectively equivalent education acquired abroad;
- The capacity to pursue a profession of a doctor in the field pursuant to Section 12 of Act No. 372/2011 Coll. welcome;
- Academic degree Ph.D., scientific rank of CSc. or academic-scientific degree Dr., habilitation welcome;
- Fulfillment of the prerequisites according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., the persons born after December 1, 1971 do not have to prove;
- Personality and professional preconditions for the management of the academic team of the department;
- Professional and personality prerequisites for the guarantee of vocational subjects at the Faculty of Medicine;
- Scientific and publishing activities in the given field;
- Moral integrity.
Applications together with a structured CV, photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas, a criminal record, certificate according to Act No. 451/1991 Coll., an overview of scientific and publishing activities, specification of the international relevance of the applicant's research profile and recommendations by two professional guarantors should be sent within 30 days from the publication of this announcement on the public part of websites of the Masaryk University to HR department of the Faculty of Medicine, Kamenice 5, 625 00 Brno. More information on email: email@example.com.