Coordinator, Marketing and Communications
SALARY RANGE: $85,953 to $94,644 pa effective 1 March 2018 (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and fixed term for 15 months
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will lead a team of professionals and will manage a broad range of integrated marketing, web and communications operations, activities and campaigns for the Faculty, Schools and relevant business areas.
This will include:
- Leading a team of marketing and communications professionals, and be responsible for the operational management of marketing, web and communications.
- Managing the responsive delivery of advertising, communications, search engine marketing, search engine optimisation activities, campaigns, social media, web, and production services.
- Liaise and manage relationships with key stakeholders from the Faculty, Schools and central university divisions, in order to achieve the objectives and scope of the role.
- Work collaboratively with members from the Marketing team, Schools and relevant administrative areas, to contribute to the completion of delegated tasks.
- A tertiary degree with extensive relevant experience and management expertise in marketing or communications.
- Experience in building and managing multifunctional teams with a focus on achieving multi skilled and cross-functional capable staff, with a strong customer service ethos.
- Experience coordinating operational workloads across a broad and complex range of activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, time-management, coordination and communication skills, with the ability to gain the co-operation and assistance of others in meeting task objectives.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Alex Kuo, +61 3 9244 6156, Email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 11 March 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.