- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
The Superannuation Officer is part of the Division of Human Resources and provides support to the Superannuation Team. The Superannuation Officer works within the policy and framework of the University and provides generalist advice relating to employee’s superannuation.
About the role
- $71K - $80K per year (plus 17% superannuation and annual leave loading)
- Part-time (21 hours per week)
The Superannuation Officer is responsible for the maintenance of any of the University’s superannuation accounts and contributions, and will work closely with both the Superannuation team and the broader Human Resources team.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A degree or an associate diploma with at least 2 years subsequent relevant work experience or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills with a customer service focus and the ability to liaise with a diversity of stakeholders at all levels across an organisation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in interpreting and applying superannuation rules, regulations and relevant legislation governing superannuation.
- Proven ability to work accurately and with attention to detail in a high volume, process driven administrative environment with variable workflow patterns.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Peter Barbato – Payroll Manager
T: (61 2) 9385 2759
Applications close: 7 March 2018