Executive Assistant, Administrative Coordinator
- Full Time
Provides advanced administrative support to the Vice Chair for Research and serves as administrative coordinator for the Section of Nephrology. Support divided evenly between the Vice Chair for Research and Section of Nephrology. Contact and impact of work includes key constituents both internal and external to the University. Work often includes highly confidential information. Ensures all administrative activities and operations for the office of the Vice Chair for Research and the Section of Nephrology in the Department of Medicine (DOM) are conducted seamlessly through careful attention to detail and consistent follow-up and oversight.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to take responsibility and work independently.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Maintains confidentiality when handling sensitive material.
- Displays proficiency in operating computer systems MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Job Location Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular