Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor in International Business/Strategic Management
2 days left
- Full Time
UWA Business School
- Level B, level C or level D ($97,310 - $157,443) plus 17% superannuation
- Tenurable appointment
- Opportunity for a researcher with a strong research track record in international business / strategic management
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked amongst the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research-intensive universities. With an enviable research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to 'innovate and inspire' there is no better time to join Western Australia's top University.
About the team
The Management and Organisations group brings together a number of internationally renowned researchers including former ARC Future Fellows and an ARC Laureate Fellowship. The group contributes to an array of business undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Members of the group have amassed an extraordinary selection of top tier publications in outlets such as Academy of Management Review, Academy of Management Journal, Administrative Science Quarterly and Journal of Applied Psychology. The faculty is represented on the editorial boards of leading journals in the discipline and the group regularly hosts high profile academic visitors from all regions of the globe.
Who you will be working with
Senior team members of the Organisational Behaviour discipline include Professor Sharon Parker, Professor Mark Griffin, Professor Cristina Gibson, Professor Marylene Gagne, Associate Professor Ramon Rico and Associate Professor Gillian Yeo.
About the opportunity
You will be encouraged to work collaboratively in research with colleagues both within and external to the School and significantly develop our suite of teaching and research competencies in the area of Strategic Management and/or International Business. The Discipline aims to ensure that its goals of excellence in teaching and research are consistent with individuals' personal aspirations. A willingness to participate in a collegial way towards identifying and implementing practical steps to teaching and research excellence is essential.
You will demonstrate achievement in research, with a primary interest in international business / strategic management, as well as significant personal contribution to high quality teaching and learning.
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description.
Benefits and Conditions of Employment:
- Start-up grant negotiable
- Tenurable position
- Employer contribution to superannuation is 17% of salary
- Recreation leave of 20 working days per annum
- Long Service Leave after 10 years
- Eligibility for sabbatical leave
- Relocation assistance including airfares, relocation allowance and short-term accommodation (if applicable)
Position remains open until filled. Applications will be reviewed fortnightly.
This position is open to international applicants who require visa sponsorship.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
- UWA has been awarded Top Ten Employer for LGBTI – inclusion of the Australian Workplace Equity Index (AWEI -2016).
- The University is also a proud member of the Athena SWAN/SAGE Pilot for Gender Equity.