Director - Internal Audit
The University is looking for qualified and experienced individual for the below stated position;
The successful candidate will be appointed on a renewable fixed term contract of up to five years.
DIRECTOR – INTERNAL AUDIT
Main Purpose of the Job:
To provide an overall direction in ensuring good governance, optimum control and environment effectiveness of risk management through planning, organising, coordinating and managing internal audit activities; to monitor effectiveness and compliance with statues, policies, standards and governance of the University’s financial and operational processes, in line with best practice of International Audit Standards and Ethics.
Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field, plus a professional qualification such as CIA, ACCA, CIMA or CISA. Membership in good standing to relevant professional body such as IIA, BICA etc. is essential.
- At least 8 years of experience in Internal Audit environment preferably in a major institution in the Financial Sector or in an Academic Institution of which five (5) years was at a managerial level.
The position requires the following Competencies/Skills:
- Technical Expertise
- Strategic Thinking
- External Environment Orientation
- Critical Thinking and Analytical skills
- Communication, Influence and Impact
- Assertiveness and decisiveness
- Team Leadership
- Result Focused and Commitment
- Development and Empowerment of others
The University offers an attractive package, commensurate with qualification and experience.
If you meet the requirements of the above stated position, please send your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae including at least two (2) recent professional referees to; Director, Human Resources at the email address below. email@example.com
For any further enquiries, you may call Mr Abram and Ms. Kesamang @ (+267) 4931310/ 4931305. NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
The position will remain open until fill.