- Classification: Higher Education Officer Level 5
- Salary Range: $67,157 - $74,331 pa (pro-rata)
- Employment Type: Fixed-term, part-time or full-time (between 0.6 and 1.0 FTE), available until 31/12/2018
- Position Reports to: Manager, Flinders Rural Health SA
- Please Direct Application Enquiries to: Ms Meredith Peters
- Closing Date: 11:00 am, Thursday 1 March 2018
Under general direction, the Program Administrator will provide student focused support and administration to rural based health and medical curriculum delivery and learning activities, as part of the Department of Health Rural Health Multidisciplinary Training (RHMT) program.
The Program Administrator will work primarily in the coordination of the Parallel Rural Community Curriculum (PRCC) program across the Riverland region and will be based at the Renmark office. In addition, the incumbent will also be required to ensure high level support is provided to students from Allied Health and Nursing disciplines.
The Program Administrator will be required to supervise at least 2 staff at Higher Education Officer Level 3.
Information For Applicants:
You are required to provide a submission of no more than three pages, stating how your current and/or recent experience meet the requirements of the position description.