Production and Marketing Services Officer
SALARY RANGE: $67,675 to $75,904 pa effective 1 March 2018 (plus 17% super)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time (36.75 hours per week) and continuing
LOCATION: Melbourne Burwood Campus
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role you will work on the production of a range of marketing and communications collateral, and fulfill web maintenance requests as required, in support of the Faculty's objectives and activities.
This will include:
- Executing and project managing the production of communications and marketing collateral for the Faculty.
- Executing and coordinating web maintenance tasks for the Faculty in accordance with the processes and guidelines of the University.
- Executing and coordinating the production of multi-media projects relating to the Faculty's activities, such as videos, photography for collateral and web.
- Assisting the Marketing Group's team members with administrative tasks relating to the role, such as tracking expenditure on collateral and activities, work in progress sheets, raising of purchasing orders and liaising with accounts payables.
- A diploma in graphic design, production or marketing services, as a minimum qualification, with relevant experience; or a combination of experience in marketing production and web services.
- Experience in marketing production and web services, design/advertising agency trafficking and project management of relevant activities.
- Experience in web updates and web production, such as the usage of content management systems, video uploading, content uploading and related services.
- High level competency in the use of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Photoshop, InDesign, content management systems and online resources and database solutions.
For a full list of the selection criteria please see the position description
CONTACT FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Barbara Serra, Tel: + 61 3 9244 6588, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 11 March 2018
We value our staff and understand that they are more than just their jobs, that's why we offer benefits that enhance work life. Further information on Deakin's workplace benefits can be found here: deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin/why-work-at-deakin/staff-benefits
For a full copy of the position description and to apply online, please visit deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/work-at-deakin
Deakin University values diversity, enables access and promotes inclusion.
Deakin University is an employer of choice for women and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.