Executive Assistant/Office Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
- Join us at an exciting time of building a new strategy of innovation
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW is currently implementing a ten year strategy to 2025 and our ambition for the next decade is nothing less than to establish UNSW as Australia’s global university. We aspire to this in the belief that a great university, which is a global leader in discovery, innovation, impact, education and thought leadership, can make an enormous difference to the lives of people in Australia and around the world.
About the role
- $83K - $89K per year plus 17% superannuation and leave loading
This role is responsible for providing high level administrative support to the Vice-President, Human Resources, as well as the day-to-day management of the administrative function across the HR Division. The role will manage administrative tasks relevant to the office of the Vice-President, Human Resources and requires exceptional administrative and organisational skills to effectively and efficiently coordinate support to the Human Resources Division and the Vice-President, Human Resources.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Completion of a relevant qualification with relevant work experience as an Executive Assistant, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated superior time management and organisational skills, including proven ability to prioritise workload, manage multiple tasks and meet competing deadlines without supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills including ability to establish relationships and liaise with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work within strict deadlines in a busy and varied office environment.
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application.
Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
T: (61 2) 9385 8911
Applications close: 28th February 2018