Student Success Team Leader
5 days left
- Full Time
- Continuing, Full Time
- Student Experience Directorate
- CQUniversity Perth
- Total Remuneration $88,718 to $95,549 (inclusive of gross salary of $75,189 to $80,979 plus 17% superannuation and 12.96% leave loading)
Do you have a strong passion for customer service and a ‘can do’ attitude? Do you have the ability to lead a small group of talented professionals to success? We want you!
Your New Division:
Student Experience is CQUniversity's one-stop shop for all student information, advice and support needs. You will work as part of the Student Life and Wellbeing Centre. The Centre provides effective and timely student advice and support to both domestic and international students, as well as a range of programs and services that assist students in maintaining wellbeing and focus throughout their studies.
Your New Role:
- Supporting CQUniversity students in their learning journey by providing a high level of outstanding specialist advice and support, and ensuring all received enquiries are actioned in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing local on-the-ground team leadership, mentorship and guidance to a small group of staff in order to improve the consistent provision of high-level customer service standards to students on the designated campus.
You will be:
- A people-focused professional who thrives on developing positive relationships with others and who enjoys cooperating and leading within a team environment.
- A self-motivated, creative individual who takes initiative required to meet goals and who is continuously improving and exploring new ways to do their job successfully.
You Will Have:
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers including detailed knowledge of information systems, web browsers, email software, Microsoft software or similar, customer relationship systems and Quality Standards in order to achieve successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and customer service skills that demonstrate an ability to develop, maintain and liaise effectively with colleagues and clients from all levels and backgrounds.
- Experience in leading, guiding and developing a small team including addressing performance issues, fostering a customer service culture and ensuring a high level of customer service within a student support environment
To begin your journey with Australia’s most engaged and inclusive University
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32330
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Wednesday, 28 February 2018
You must submit the following documents in order to be eligible for consideration for this role: Cover Letter Current Resume, (please refer to Job Application Information), Certified copies of Qualifications relevant to Position Description. Use uppercase alphabetic or numeric characters only in your file names. Do not use any characters such as apostrophe (‘), slash (/), ampersand (&) etc. except in your email address.
CQUniversity is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.