Education Designer, Technologist
- One of Australia’s leading research & teaching universities
- Vibrant campus life with a strong sense of community & inclusion
- Enjoy a career that makes a difference by collaborating & learning from the best
At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work.
UNSW Medicine is a national leader in learning, teaching and research, with close affiliations to a number of Australia’s finest hospitals, research institutes and health care organisations. With a strong presence at UNSW Kensington campus, the faculty have staff and students in teaching hospitals in Sydney as well as regional and rural areas of NSW including Albury/Wodonga, Wagga Wagga, Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
About the role
- $91,755 - $99,306K plus 9.5% Superannuation and annual leave loading
- 12 month Fixed Term
- Full-time - 35 hours per week
The Education Designer - Technologist works collaboratively with academic staff to design, develop, implement and evaluate courses and programs that focus on pedagogical approaches to using educational technologies across UNSW Medicine. For more detailed information on the specific responsibilities of the role, please refer to the position description.
About the successful applicant
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant qualifications in education or technology with relevant experience, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience in the development of technology enabled learning, teaching and/or curriculum
- Demonstrated experience in the design of student-centred learning courses incorporating educational technologies, including the use of pedagogical teaching and learning strategies to guide curriculum development and design
- Proven technical support skills and operational knowledge in the use of web design and new media educational delivery software, including demonstrated experience in online learning design to design, develop and implement online learning activities using various media
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online - applications will not be accepted if sent to the contact listed.
Applications close: 2 March 2018